Saturday 3 November 2012

All Access Fashion

This past Saturday I attended one of the few fashion events in my area and had a fabulous time! There were runway shows all day long, and I met Kara Laricks! If you do not know who she is, (Oh, but you should!), she is the first winner of the hit NBC show Fashion Star! Laricks was so beautiful and down-to-earth unlike many other new celebrities. She also kind of reminded me of Tilda Swinton, she just had that look. Anyway... here are some candid shots of the stunning models and miscellnious photos that I am sure you will enjoy.


A chic look from Ann Taylor

Stripes made a major impact on the collection

Very interesting print, I like the snood she was styled with

Go geometrical or Go home!

I love this colour
This necklace makes the look 
Lovely menswear!
Noice! 


Dressed to Impress


My favourite model, Michael



1,2,3 Pose!
Lookin' like a model, makin' me stare...
 

That hair!
 Side view
**More to Come**
 
 Xx, Colette <3


16 comments:

  1. i'm a new follower and i would be pleased if you'll return me this favour or at least check on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice fashion post.
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies (: And of course, please follow me!

      Delete
  3. Thanks,for the follow.
    Follow you back on gfc.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Thanks for following me! Your blog is really great..:)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos!!! thank you so much for your visit!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much!! I hope your weekend is fabulous as well! Xoxo, Colette.

      Delete
  5. These are beautiful collection of stylish clothes! Want to follow eachother? Please let me know :)

    xoxo

    http://glam-mania.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so muchh! I would love to follow eachother :)
      Xoxo, Colette.

      Delete
  6. Nice pics girl :)
    http://melolimparfaite.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks(: Want to follow each other??
      XoXo,
      Colette<3

      Delete
  7. lovely collection! nice outfits and cool blog <3

    I would appreciate it,if you visit me too!:)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    - happy new year♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot(: Let's follow eachother!

      -Have a fabulous New Year!
      xx,
      Colette

      Delete