Friday 17 May 2013

ROONEY MARA FACE OF NEW CALVIN KLEIN FRAGRANCE

   On the heels of the announcement that BAZAAR June/July cover girl Christy Turlington will front the campaign for Calvin Klein Underware, the brand has named Rooney Mara the face of its latest fragrance, Downtown. The central push of the campaign is a television spot hitting in July, directed by David Fincher. Mara and Fincher, of course, collaborated on a film called "Girl with a Dragon Tattoo." The short film for Downtown is set in New York and follows a girl played by Rooney, who is breaking away from the "expected."

   "We were thrilled to work with Rooney Mara for this campaign," Catherine Walsh, senior vice president, Coty Prestige, explains. "Her individuality and formidable talent resonate with the incredible legacy of women who have been captured in Calvin Klein advertising over the years."

 P.S. I am so psyched, I can't even tell you.

8 comments:

  1. Always a pleasure to have you on my blog, Milex.
    xx
    Colette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, we can follow each other ;) Let me know when you start following me, so I can follow you back ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love her and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I would love if you would follow me, I'll follow you back.

      xx
      Colette

      Delete
  4. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else could I am getting that type of info
    written in such an ideal way? I have a mission that I'm simply now working on, and I've been on the look out for such information.


    Also visit my webpage :: www.viphotunderwear.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Well, for starters you can FOLLOW ME on blogger.com for daily/weekly updates of all things fashion related. If that's not enough, then you can contact me personally at fashionforward14@gmail.com and I can tell you all the websites which are full of fashion news around the world. You can also tell me more about your "mission," and maybe I can be a part of it! Thanks for visiting.
      xx,
      Colette

      Delete