Tuesday 29 May 2012

DKNY Resort 2013 runway


I love this look! It is so clean and feminine.
I feel like an employee of a fashion magazine would wear this to work.
This is resort look is screaming with gracefulness.
Isn't this tunic and leather skirt gorgeous?
I feel like I would see some popular celebrity wearing this chic outfit.
A bit risque? I suppose she is...
So Sheek!
From the office...
To the Evening!
Varsity Letter
Flawless
This one is my absolute favourite!
Didn't see this one coming, did you?
POP goes the colour!
Wow-ing in luscious red

Guess what FAB collection is next? I bet you can't!











































































2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Would love it if you could check out my blog and follow :)
    sincerelysk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yours too! I'm following you now, please follow back :}

    Thanks,

    Love,
    Colette

    ReplyDelete